Deadline 15 December 2017
The scientific committee of the 24NKG aims at organising paper and poster presentations according to thematic fields of research.
Please note the following criteria for abstracts
- Title: max. 100 characters (incl. spaces)
- Abstract text: max. 250 words
- Structure: Background-Methods-Research results-Conclusions
- Results must be the work of authors listed
Preparing and Formatting an Abstract
- Abstracts can only be submitted online using the standard abstract format
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- No references, tables or graphics should be included in the abstract
- When using abbreviations within the body of the abstract, please spell out the name in full at first mention and follow with the abbreviation in parenthesis.
- It is the responsibility of the author to ensure abstract text does not contain any typos or grammatical errors.
- No changes can be made after the abstract deadline has passed
Abstract submitters must provide a title, list names and affiliations of primary and secondary authors, and indicate the presenting author. For the categorization of the abstract: please choose 1 stream and 1-3 topics. Please note that the submitting author will be registered automatically as the first author.
Format paper presentations
- Maximum 15 minutes oral presentation
- Q&A follows all presentations
More information about the format will be posted on the website of 24nkg.
Notification of acceptance for paper or poster presentation will be 15 January 2018. The presenting authors must register as a congress delegate and pay the registration fee.